Trinity College London Initial Piano Exam

piano classes london Now it's YOUR turn to be the life and soul of the party!. Click Here 👈 hello Fatima make yourself com...

piano classes london

Now it's YOUR turn to be the life and soul of the party!. Click Here 👈

hello Fatima make yourself comfortable at the piano and do check that the stools the right height for you before you start are you okay to start with your scales today thank you so could you start with C major with your right hand please and now a minor with your left hand thank you and now we're going to do your exercises and we have to do two of these you can choose one and then I'll choose one which one would you like to do first okay so let's hear 3b when I get home thank you and now could you play to be going out to play for me thank you very much you now would you like to get your first piece ready and start as soon as you're ready to go thank you and now your second piece the secret garden you thank you and on with your third piece as soon as you're ready you you okay so we're going to do your musical knowledge questions now you stay there and I'll come to you okay Fatima so we're going to do your musical knowledge questions next so would you like to pick your favorite piece and I'll ask you some questions about that one okay I chose to take a garden okay so first could you tell me what the letter name of this note is a thank you and could you tell me how long one of these notes is one beat thank you and now could you tell me what this sign at the beginning of the line is a treble clef thank you now we have to look at two pieces so I'm going to ask you some questions about driving force could you tell me what the long lines here going down the music are are they a bar thank you and could you tell me what this little sign at the beginning is a flat thank you that's all of those done so now we'll do your oral tests I shall play a short melody but I'm going to leave out the final note which I'd like you to sing hum or whistle here's the key chord and here's the melody thank you I shall play the melody again twice more and I'd like you to clap or tap the rhythm back thank you I now play the melody again and afterwards I'd like you to tell me if it was played mainly legato or staccato it was mainly legate thank you and here are three notes from the melody after I've played them please tell me which was the highest the first second or third okay and a third one mister highest thank you fatima and that's the end of your exam ...

Click Here 👈

No hay comentarios